Another interesting feature of our game…. if you place certain objects near characters houses, they react differently.
Have you discovered anything like the following? If so, come post your experience in the note on our fanpage and we will add it here for everyone to try!
- If you put the maypole near Yvette’s house, she will often sing and birdies will fly from the top of it ,
- Put daisies next to yvette’s house and she smells them and plays “he loves me, he loves me not”
- If you put the Castle Topairy or Wildflowers near Alastair’s house, he will cast a spell and butterfiles will fly from the center of it .
- Place the “blue potion” cauldron near Alastair’s house and he will speak a spell.
- Do you know Sonja will Throw Kisses to Rafael If she is infront of Rafel’s House
- With a campfire next to Sonja’s House, she heats up her sword and tosses it
- Place different rocks by Rafael’s house and see how he reacts to them…. i read on the forums that something interesting happens with a certain type of rock… dont remember which rock, and the poster left the results out on purpose.
- Place Raphael near the lumber Mill and pine trees to see him chop wood and throw logs in the air.
- Place his house near Yvette’s and he will do push ups to impress her!
- Place a crystal ball next to Isadora’s Wagon and she waves her hands over it, Or place her wagon near the Jeweler or Taylor to see her do something different.
- Place MIA’s house near kitchen…she’ll sprinkle salt and add butter to her cooking pot!
- Put rocks around the viking mine and move one…. He might pick up a rock, smell it and throw it if he doesn’t like it!
- Hit the rock, smell and lick it
- Put it in his pocket
- Sometimes he takes his lantern and looks for something
- It has been mentioned that placing Skippy the pet rock near rocks and water will produce more accidents.
Back to the Game Tips Guide
Would you like up to date game news, tips, and quest guides?
Come LIKE and join us at Castleville Facts and Tips and Tricks!